From: bo liu (liubo.njuer_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2008 - 09:50:41 CDT

Hi Neelanjana,

You can also edit the vmd.rc file in the windows directory where VMD
installed, just like what you can do with linux version.
For example, you can add "cd *your working directory*" to the vmd.rc file,
then when your VMD starts, the default directory would change to *your
working directory. *
**
Cheers!

Bo Liu

--
-Liu bo
Computational Biochemistry&Biophysics, Nano-bio systems: MD method;