From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2008 - 21:46:39 CDT

Hi,
  The result will be affected by the values of x/y/z that you
specify in the second call. Both commands are using the same
padding size, so I would expect that you should only see a difference
if you specify different x/y/z coordinates for minmax than what
solvate computes for itself automatically (e.g. via "measure minmax"
in the code, as I recall).