From: L. Michel Espinoza-Fonseca (mef_at_ddt.biochem.umn.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2008 - 10:02:27 CDT

How about using the "ionize" program by Peter Freddolino?

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Development/MDTools/ionize/

I was using it to ionize very big systems, but I think it'll be also
useful for what you need to do. The big advantage of the program is
that it can add ions without replacing them by waters.

Peter, please correct me if I'm wrong :)

Cheers,
Michel