From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 13:28:24 CST

Hi Jim,
  We're investigating this problem. It seems that its likely
an issue with paths or filenames that contain spaces. Try saving
your saved state to c:\ and see if it works. I've been having problems
with upgrading VMD to use Tcl 8.4.1 so that has held me up on
dealing with this Windows saved-state problem. If saving to a
directory with no spaces doesn't work, let me know. If you can
save but no re-load, email me the saved state file and we'll figure
out what is happening in your case.

Thanks,