From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2008 - 08:52:36 CDT

You should be able to do this with the measure dihed command (see
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/ug/node124.html), which
returns a list with the value of the selected dihedral at each timestep.
You'd just need to wrap it in an appropriate loop to go over all
residues you want, and each torsion within each residue that you care about.
Best,
Peter