From: bo liu (liubo.njuer_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2008 - 03:17:57 CDT

Hi Alejandro,

UltraEdit would be the best choice for you under Windows,
Under linux, as mentioned by others, plenty of choices.

I don't know exactly what tast you are dealing with,
if you are preparing input files for NAMD simulations,
Tcl scripting plus VMD built-in commands can do almost everything.
it pays off if you spend sometime to learn Tcl scripting.

Cheers!

--
-Liu bo
Computational Biochemistry&Biophysics, Nano-bio systems: MD method;