From: bo baker (bo.bybaker_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 10 2008 - 06:04:37 CDT

Hello,

I use VMD to do some analysis works on the residues between the
interaction site from two protein. From "graph presentation", I select
the residues "chain B and within 5 of chain A". It returns several
residues in the main display. In order to know all these residues, I
use "lable" to click on each.

I need to exam a large amount conformations of the complex later on.
It is time consuming to write down the residues from each
conformation, plus easy to make a mistake. I wonder if there is a way
that I could save my selections, I mean the residue ID in text form,
and plot them later?

Thank you for your help.

Bo