From: Jianhui Tian (jianhuitian_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2008 - 10:52:45 CDT

Hi Peter,

I have tried -compound chain / res / segment. All of them still give wired
bond connections. (It's a small peptide on the edge of the wrapped new unit
cell.) Is there anything that I can have done wrong? I have read the manual
carefully, but can't find any other hint to solve the problem. I dont know
whether I missed something. Thanks.

Jianhui