From: Rudra Banerjee (bnrj.rudra_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2008 - 12:13:40 CDT

with the risk of being advised to "RTFM", may i request you to let me know, how to plot g(r) of NAMD output using VMD?
actually, what is expected in selection1 and selection 2?
i loaded the psf and dcd file, but failed to find the correct input for selections.

also, i ll be happy, if anybody tell me how to retrive g(r) from NAMD outout.

--
Rudra
JRF; SNBNCBS