From: Schreiner Eduard (eschrein_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2008 - 19:04:44 CDT

why not trying to do it like described in the tutorial you are
referring to?
in the first section of the namd tutorial it is exactly described how
to generate psf files.
Figure 2 in this tutorial shows also the logics in generating psf files

you could also use the automatic psf builder in vmd.

apart from that, you should check if the lipid you are using is
parametrized.

eddi