From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 10:23:09 CST

Dear Vlad,
  There are two VMD scripts available which may be of interest to you
since you have access to Delphi. One is "potsel" which calculates
potential for an atom selection in VMD, and the other is "potsurf"
which colors a surface representation in VMD by the potential values
supplied by Delphi. These two scripts should be a good starting point
for you to get VMD working with Delphi.

The two scripts are here:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/script_library/scripts/potsel/
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/script_library/scripts/potsurf/

Along the same lines, I believe that Nathan Baker's APBS package
comes with some scripts to allow it to work with VMD.
It is available for free, and they've got a web portal setup for
running jobs on the NPACI machines:
  http://agave.wustl.edu/apbs/

Thanks,