From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2008 - 11:17:46 CDT

You will need to create a patch in your topology file for this bond.
It actually shouldn't be too difficult as long as you carefully
follow the format of the other patches. The appendix of the NAMD
tutorial gives some additional details about their format. You might
also need to add bond, angle, and dihedral terms to your parameter
file before you can simulate it. NAMD will tell you though if
something is missing.