From: Fred (Rui FENG) (fengruifree_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2008 - 20:55:07 CDT

Hi Axel,

I followed your direction and it's ok now. I rewrote the PDB file and
exactly obey the PDB format (right value in the right column).

I just want to use NAMD to compute a pretty large system. The system
consists of many water spheres which are much larger than water
molecules. I think the PDB format is a bit old because the coordinate
format is just real(8,3). I may save the outputs in binary format to
keep the precision.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Fred