From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2008 - 09:57:37 CDT

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008, Esben A. Gad wrote:

esben,

is there a specific reason why you are using the EXT form of PSF?
it might have been easier to just try removing the EXT than fixing
the whole output.

[...]

to check the format, you can either read the psf molfile
reader comments and/or have a look at the example files
in the VMD public biocore project under testfiles/psf/charmm31

cheers,
   axel.