From: Justin Gullingsrud (justin_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 23:26:37 CST

Hi,

I'm forwarding your question to the NAMD mailing list. Jim, our main
NAMD developer, may have an answer for you. Jim, please CC vmd-l in
your response.

Cheers,
Justin

--
  Justin Gullingsrud        3111 Beckman Institute        217-244-8946
  I been dropping the new science, and I be kicking the new knowledge,