From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue May 20 2008 - 08:12:50 CDT

Hi Sourav,
the easiest solutions are probably to either install namd on your
desktop, or use namdenergy on the remote machine via the text interface
(see the manual page for details). You can also run namdenergy locally
with the -norun flag to create a config file, move that file to your
remote machine, run namd on it, and then bring it back and use the
::namdEnergy::namdenergy-parse command to read the output.
Best,
Peter