From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri May 16 2008 - 14:45:49 CDT

Hi,
  You didn't attach your script, but from the description you've given,
it sounds to me like your script looping over frames, likely creating
atom selections but not deleting them after each loop iteration.
Make sure that you call "$sel delete" for each atom selection you
create within a loop iteration. If you search the mailing list archive
you will see that this topic comes up quite frequently.