From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu)
Date: Sat May 10 2008 - 10:19:36 CDT

On Sat, 10 May 2008, John Stone wrote:

JS> Hi,
JS> What file format did you load your structure from?

john,

that reminds me. the LAMMPS molfile plugin used to have the
stupid behavior of assigning the atom number as atom type
(and waste an insane amount of memory because of that, too).
is the fix that we integrated quite a while ago in 1.8.6 or
was it after the release? that could be the reason...

cheers,
   axel.