From: zhenlong li (zxl1000_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 09 2008 - 08:34:41 CDT

John,

 For the original version, I ran it before as you told me here and only got

the result of first frame. But I found out the modified version of
bigdcd.tcl, and called

the bigdcd to wait at the end of my script. It works well. Aslo, Axel has
posted an

improved version of bigdcd, I think it is a final solution to this problem.

Thank you both!

with best wishes

Zhenlong

--