From: Raul Araya (arayasecchi_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2008 - 15:23:32 CDT

Dear VMD users:

Im triying to calculate som RDFs from my simulation but there are at least
two things I cannot understand.

First: In the help web page for this plugin says that the file you save when
one chooses to save a file of the calculated RDF
should have four columns, but the files I have saved have only 3 of them,
namely, r, g(r), and the integral numbers, but the raw histogram averaged
over the number of frames, does not appear.

Second: Should I divide the resulting RDFs by the number of frames in my
trayectory?

Please help

Raúl Araya Secchi B.Sc Molecular Biotechnology.
Molecular Biotechnology Engineer.
Centre for Bioinformatics CBUC, Faculty of Biological Sciences,
P. Universidad Catolica de Chile
Portugal # 49 – ZIP 6513492 Santiago –
Chile Phone: + 56 2 6862269; http://www.cbuc.cl