From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2008 - 23:31:25 CDT

Just as a separate datapoint, I have vmd running happily with tcsh
6.15.00, so it probably isn't a generic tcsh issue (although it may be
something distribution-specific about your setup). Speaking of which,
what distro are you using? So far we only have enough information to
know it's probably something in the debian superfamily.
Best,
Peter