From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 05 2008 - 18:08:23 CDT

On Sat, 5 Apr 2008, Yinglong Miao wrote:

YM> Hi,

dear long,

apart from the other suggestions, which are good, the simples solution
to your problem is to chop your run into parts and name
your .dcd files for each part differently. this also is in general
considered good practice as this reduces the impact of any file
corruption on scratch disks.

cheers,
    axel.