From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2008 - 23:41:12 CDT

Ben,
  Do you have some example output sets from Dynamite?
I can probably assist with streamlining things for the users if I
have a couple of examples of what sorts of files Dynamite generates.
If you could post some representative datasets available somewhere
on the web site, I'd love to give them a spin.