From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 17:43:51 CST

Dear Marcela,
  VMD can't save directly to TIFF files at present, however
you can use another program to convert the BMP or RGB format images
into a Tiff file if you wish. If you're using Unix (RGB files),
a good converter program is ImageMagick. On Windows, I would think almost
any program with TIFF support would do fine, since BMP is universally
readable by Windows itself. I don't have a specific suggestion for
MacOS X, perhaps someone else can give a hint there. In any case, it
is (and should be) a relatively easy thing to do.

Thanks,