From: Justin Gullingsrud (justin_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 23:20:12 CST

Yes; the syntax is "mol smoothrep <molid> <repid> [smooth]". Note that
this command only affects how the rep is drawn; there will be no change
reflected in any commands that rely on the atom positions.

Cheers,
Justin

--
  Justin Gullingsrud        3111 Beckman Institute        217-244-8946
  I been dropping the new science, and I be kicking the new knowledge,