From: L. Michel Espinoza-Fonseca (mef_at_ddt.biochem.umn.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2008 - 14:54:36 CST

Hi Alba,

I have a better idea that might work for your teaching purposes:
instead of translating VMD into Spanish or Catalan, why don't you
write a VMD tutorial in any of these languages? I've seen people doing
similar things (including me) for teaching purposes, and it has worked
out very well. Although I could ask my students to learn English, as
suggested by Axel, it might be a little bit complicated if you
consider the time as a constrain for the final teaching purpose.
However, you could encourage your students to learn certain keywords
necessary for the understanding of the VMD package. This is approach
was commonly used when I was taught programming in school :).

Suerte!
Michel