From: Stephen Dutz (smdutz_at_csupomona.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2008 - 16:06:44 CST

Hi Bo,

Thanks for the response! How do you go about excluding the boundary lipid? Do you exclude based on distance from the center of the box? Everything is failing for me at the tessellation step, which means I would have to exclude the boundary lipid prior to that.

Thanks again,
Stephen

"You must be the change you want to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi