From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 29 2008 - 13:11:37 CST

Hi,
  At present, the only way to do this would be to temporarily build a
new structure containing both the inhibitors and the protein of interest,
and run the SASA calculation on the merged structure. Let us know if you
need help doing that. There's a new VMD plugin that automates merging
multiple structures, if you would like to try it.