From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 17:12:33 CST

Dear Eric,
  From your email its not exactly clear whether you're
having trouble rotating or translating? Can you send us
(no need for all of VMD-L, just the developers is fine)
the exact steps you are following and what you are or
are not able to do? Generally speaking, you should
be able to rotate and translate all of the molecules
in VMD together, or you can set one or more of them
to be "fixed" so that they will not be affected by
translations or rotations until "unfixed".

Thanks,