From: L. Michel Espinoza-Fonseca (mef_at_ddt.biochem.umn.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2008 - 19:48:02 CST

Ok, after taking a short break (my head seemed to be full other
things), I think that the best solution will be to fit those distances
to a new distribution of probabilities (instead of g(r), which doesn't
make sense for my very specific purposes). That does the work. In any
case, all comments are still welcome.

Cheers,
Michel