From: Thomas C. Bishop (bishop_at_tulane.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2008 - 08:19:08 CST

I ran into same problem last fall and found taht you have to check your
atom selection and compare to what the RMSD trajectory tool has under

options->backbonedef

default is C Ca N atoms
you can redefine backbone as C Ca N O atoms

the command line options for backbone I believe are C Ca N O
other than that it worked fine for protein and for DNA

--
*  Thomas C. Bishop   *