From: Justin Gullingsrud (justin_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 09:15:20 CST

Vlad,

Could you try the same thing using the alanin.psf/alanin.dcd files that come
with the VMD distribution? They're found in the proteins/ subdirectory in
either the tar.gz file or the installation directory (depending if you're
running Unix or Windows). If alanin works but your trajectory doesn't,
would it be possible for you to send us your parm and at least a piece of
the amber trajectory file? Also, what operating system are your running
VMD on?

Thanks,
Justin Gullingsrud

--
  Justin Gullingsrud        3111 Beckman Institute        217-244-8946
  I been dropping the new science, and I be kicking the new knowledge,