From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2008 - 00:17:48 CST

Hi,
  You'll have to ask the author of the Timeline plugin about the
diagnostic messages its outputting, but most of them look harmless.
The one message that indicates a problem is the ERROR) message from
STRIDE, which is the program that determines secondary structure.
For some reason STRIDE is failing to calculate the secondary structure
for one of your timesteps. Do the various "cartoon" representations
work correctly on your machine? If not, then there may be some issue
with STRIDE and your structure. If it does work, then STRIDE may have
a problem with one particular frame in your trajectory.