From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2008 - 20:00:40 CST

Hi Lucas,
I don't see any place where you read in a topology file, and your pdb
doesn't seem to have a residue name for your atom. Both are needed if
you want to generate a psf. You may want to have a look at the namd
tutorial
(http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/namd/namd-tutorial-unix-html/index.html)
and the psfgen manual for more.

Also, just as a side note, psfgen and autopsf are two separate (but
related) entities; psfgen is the engine used by vmd/namd for generating
psfs, whereas autopsf is a gui for psfgen in vmd that allows access to a
subset of psfgen's features. It looks like you're just using psfgen here.

Best,
Peter