From: Lu Lin (llu_at_cs.hku.hk)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2008 - 11:47:52 CST

Thank you for your reply.
I installed MSMS and set the env. var "MSMSSERVER" to the place of the
binary of MSMS as "c:\Program Files\...", and the env. var
"VMDMSMSUSEFILE" as 1.
But problem still exists like this:
vmd > 'C:\Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
ERROR) Cannot read MSMS facet file:
C:\DOCUME~1\llu\LOCALS~1\Temp\vmdmsms.u0.41.
face
Info) Could not compute MSMS surface
Info) Done with MSMS surface.

>< Could anybody tell me the reason? Thanks a lot!

Best,
Linda