From: jayant_jacques (jayant_jacques_at_rediffmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2007 - 14:05:10 CST

   hi! I used a VMD plugin to mutate certain residues. Now I find the fluorophore that I had ligated to the protein, sitting well inside an adjacent helix!! Is there any way to rotate this mutated amino acid (Cys ligated with AEDANS) such that I can overcome the clashes. Thanks Jayant James Jayasundar Jayant James Postdoc, Department of Veterinary and Comparative Anatomy, Pharmacology and Physiology(VCAPP), Washington state university, Pullman 99164-6520, USA. http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0001/0001_01.asp Phone office:335-5937, Cell:1-509-432-5790