From: Jan Saam (saam_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2007 - 17:50:00 CST

Dear Snoze,

we are currently redesigning the complete code of Paratool/QMtool and
the related plugins.
What you currently find in the plugin tree is our prototyping code. It
enabled us to learn a lot about the different tasks and the problems and
expectations of the users. The new version will work differently, more
smoothly and will have complete documentation, including tutorials.
Please understand, that it is not worth the effort to work on the
documentation of the current version since it's going to be replaced by
something that works differently. We rather spend the time to provide
the new version faster. But still it can be a few more months...

Sorry,
Jan

snoze pa wrote:
> Dear VMD developers,
>
> I am wondering if there is any good(clean) tutorial which can be used
> as a starting point for setup the Gaussian or analysis of the Gaussian
> log output. It will be great if we have one tutorial using some
> example molecule. If anybody have any idea about such tutorials then
> please let me know.
> thanks in advance.

Jan Saam
3061 Beckman Institute