From: Anil Kumar (anilk_at_jncasr.ac.in)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2007 - 21:00:58 CST

Hi Eddi,

I tried with the script you sent me but unfortunately it did not
work for me. First when I run the script it gave this error ::

_____________________________________
>Main< (N1000) 5 % source script.tcl

number of atoms is set to 1000
molecule 0: 1000 frames
setting user values for molecule 0
can't read "usr": no such variable

Then I modified a segment of script in this way

if { $name == "Na" } {
        set usr 0
        } else {
        set usr 1
        }

This time script run but still it is not changing the color.

Thanks
Anil