From: L. Michel Espinoza-Fonseca (mef_at_ddt.biochem.umn.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2007 - 11:18:14 CST

Hi Peter,

Thank you for the prompt suggestion. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough,
but basically what I want to get is an average % of helical content
per residue over time (i.e., a graph of % helical content vs residue).
The suggestion you gave me solves the problem if you want to get the
total helical content of the protein. So I wonder if it'll be
possible to do that with simple tcl scripting in VMD (I hope so!).

Thanks!
Michel