From: OZGE ENGIN (OZENGIN_at_KU.EDU.TR)
Date: Sat Dec 08 2007 - 16:53:51 CST

Alex,

First of all, thank you for your attention.

The case looks like to the second scenario much more. I load the same configuration and trajectory files; however, I assign the new cartoon representation to the structure at different frames while the trajectory is being loaded to VMD. If I assign the new cartoon representation to the peptide before loading the trajectory, I got the same secondary structure representation. However, if I assign the representation at different frames, I got different structures and it continued till the end of the last frame of the trajectory file.

I had performed a replica-exchange simulation in vacuum, so my peptide moves a lot indeed.

So, how can I get information about the secondary structure of my peptide exactly?

Thank you

Ozge