From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 13:23:32 CST

Dear VMD-L,
  I have just fixed all of the bugs we know about (so far) in
the AMBER 7 plugin, with the help of Brian Bennion. I should be
able to provide those of you interested in helping us test the new
plugin with a new build of VMD that includes this new code. If any
of you are AMBER 7 users and can spare a few minutes to try loading
various of your files with the new plugin, we would greatly appreciate
any feedback you can give us. In particular, there are still various
combinations of features in AMBER that can create output files with
different contents, and we need to test more combinations of files
than we have so far before we can be certain we've fixed all of the bugs.
If you would like to test the new VMD, please send me an email.
If you have AMBER 7 prmtop files that you can provide us for testing,
preferably with various different options enabled/disabled, that would
be very helpful for us.

Thanks!!!