From: Daniel Beaman (dbeaman_at_uoregon.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2007 - 19:30:32 CST

John,
The glxgears test works properly locally, but when executed on the
remote machine I get the following error:

Xlib: extension "GLX" missing on display "localhost:12.0".
Error: couldn't get an RGB, Double-buffered visual

It seems like all indications show that VMD should be able to work as
I want it to, I'm just not sure where to go from here? Seems like
there is some settings file that needs to be modified to allow VMD to
run over the net.
Thanks for the help thus far,
Dan