From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2007 - 13:05:25 CST

Hi,
  In order to use the Isosurface rep you'll have to specify which volume
data to render, that's a likely cause of your problem. For animating
potential maps the best solution at present is to use the Multiple Molcule
Animation plugin by Axel Kohlmeyer, as VMD doesn't (yet) support animated
volumetric data.