From: Samuel Coulbourn Flores (scflores_at_stanford.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2007 - 02:42:48 CST

HI Guys,

So I used molefacture to rotate the dihedral angles in my molecule.
However the result of this is hard to understand. The dihedral angle
targetted in fact changes, but instead of the entire molecule
downstream rotating together, an (as far as i can tell) aritrary
point is chosen at which to "break" the chain. Everything downstream
of this break remains stationary. How can I make it so the entire
molecule to one side of the dihedral rotates together? Even better
would be to be able to choose which side of the molecule rotates and
which side is the anchor.

Many thanks,

Sam