From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2007 - 22:57:31 CDT

Dow,
  Not that I'm aware of. You can get one of the pre-release
versions of VMD from biocore to try out new versions of VMD
and the plugins etc. As far as I know we haven't had many
inquiries about teaching psfgen to operate with anything but
NAMD. Jim Phillips (the author of psfgen) can answer questions
you may have about the converting between the variants of the
PSF file format used by NAMD, CHARMM, X-PLOR, CNS, etc.