From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2007 - 21:15:39 CDT

Philipp,
  Up to this point we had not been compiling CatDCD on the windows
platform, but it is on my TODO list to add Windows support. We had
only had a couple of requests for a Windows version of CatDCD since
people typically run it on the remote systems where they run their
NAMD jobs, but I'll bump it up a couple of notches on the TODO list.