From: Amit (amit1b_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2007 - 18:02:51 CDT

Hi,
I'm looking for a way to work with small non-protein molecules like the hormone epinephrine or the drug acetaminophen, on VMD. I have a chemistry software that allows me to build such molecules from scratch and save them, but the format of the saved file is mopac (.mop), which VMD doesn't seem to recognize. Is there a free tool I can use to convert these files to something VMD can work with? Alternatively, is there a way of generating such small molecules with VMD?
Cheers,
Amit.