From: carlos_at_avalon.umaryland.edu
Date: Fri Oct 12 2007 - 11:44:45 CDT

Hello, I have run various QM torsion scans and have extracted the final
coordinates to xyz format. I would like to visualize (and produce a movie)
of the scan in VMD. Unfortunately for each scan I have a xyz file, and the
coordinates vary for each, so I do not get a clean view of the torsion
scan, without the molecule flipping. I would like to see if one can fix the
position of say two atoms, or a given atom, and have the molecule rotate,
but maintain the selected atom always in that place (in the screen) and
with the general orientation. I hope this makes sense.

Thanks,

Carlos A.