From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2007 - 12:10:07 CDT

On Mon, 8 Oct 2007, weilin Zhang wrote:

WZ> Hi Axel

dear weilin,

WZ> Thanks to your advice and suggestion for tips of post.
WZ> I will post such version information in my future post.
WZ>
WZ> My system is Just Redhat enterprise Linux 4!
WZ> Have this been showed on mail-list?

yes. we had a couple of cases that had the same problem.

WZ> How could I do so?

how to update the OS is not the topic of the VMD list.
if you have a subscription with red hat, please follow
the instructions given by red hat. if not, i suggest
you update to CentOS 4.5, which is essentially red hat
EL 4.5 and would give you a binary compatible and up-to-date
installation.

cheers,
    axel