From: Jill Vickery (jvickery_at_uci.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 14:07:46 CST

Hi!
I am running VMD on a Windows XP PC using eye3D premium glasses for stereo
(scanline interleaved). I notice that VMD supports many types of stereo,
including crystal eyes. I was wondering which type of stereo provides the
best stereo, including depth perception and resolution. If cost was no
issue what stereo setup would be recommended?

Also I have installed the latest greatest version (1.8.29a) on the XP
machine. When I try to save the VMD session using "Save State" under the
pull down File menu, it seems to go thru all the steps (naming file, etc.)
but the file is never really written?? I can use the "save state" in the
command line window, but I would like to get the pull downs to work. Any
suggestions on what might be wrong?

Thanks,
Jill